We Grow Wellness.
Yoga & Wellness Studio | Edible Wholesalers | Vegan Cannabis Bakery *COMING SOON*
Where to Buy: Mello (Haverhill) | The Heritage Club (Charlestown) | Major Bloom (Worcester)
“I & I Rose Garden is run by the most welcoming group and they have created such a beautiful space in Roslindale. These yoga classes are unmatched and genuienly leave me feeling so relaxed and refreshed. Highly suggest!”— Google Review from Jennifer
At the heart of I & I Rose Garden is our vibrant and diverse community. We believe that wellness is a collective journey, and we strive to foster an inclusive space where individuals from all walks of life can come together, learn from one another, and grow together. We are committed to nurturing a culture of respect, compassion, and empowerment, where everyone feels welcome and celebrated.
Come visit us at our sanctuary on 22 Birch Street and experience the warmth and positivity that permeates every corner of I & I Rose Garden. Our knowledgeable and friendly team is here to guide you, answer your questions, and help you embark on a wellness journey that is uniquely yours.
Join us as we embrace the power of cannabis, cultivate connection, and grow wellness together. Welcome to I & I Rose Garden.
Yoga & Mindfulness
Come flow with us in Roslidnale
- Weekly classes with many donation-based aka FREE
- All levels of students are welcome
- Classes taught by I & I trained instructors who will keep you safe while stretching you out
Fresh baked cookies sold in your favorite dispensaries around Massachusetts
- Shockingly vegan goods sold via your favorite retailers
- Current offerings include classic chocolate chip & elevated glazed lemon cookies
- Stay tuned for pop-up sales & events with our trusted partners
*Coming Soon* Estimated Fall 2023
- Goodies directly from our kitchen to the consumers, sold bakery style with a rotating weekly menu
- Infused pre-roll apothecary bar to build your own custom blend with cannabis & other herbs
- Variety of readings and education sessions available including astrology, tarot, herb education & more
Flow With Us.
Sunday Flow (Sundays 11am w/Ryan) *Donation-based*
2023 Signature Flow (Wednesdays 7pm with Kijana)$20.00
Monday Flow (6:30pm with Sara) *Donation-based*
Sunday Flow (9am with Angela) *Donation-based*
Read Our Blog.
Her HighList: Canna-Playlist #1Continue Reading.
A Note on GratitudeContinue Reading.
Terpene Focus: LimoneneContinue Reading.
Yoga for KidsContinue Reading.
Caryophyllene (Terpene Focus)Continue Reading.
Free Brittney Griner!Continue Reading.
Myrcene (Terpene Focus)Continue Reading.
Just Keep Growing (As The Garden Grows)Continue Reading.
Empowered Cannabis Consumer Course (NEW)Continue Reading.
Meet the Team.
Into every generation a team of dedicated, creative stoners is born. For I & I that incarnation came in the form of the High Five. Everything began with the inspiration, work & magic of Kijana Rose, founder and CEO who takes culinary ability to new levels daily. She’s always down to share a recipe, talk astrology and review the latest strain she’s smoking. As Kijana’s efforts grew so did her team, leading to the creation of the avengers-style group you see now. The team includes:
- Ryan Casale: the eye behind all I & I creative and marketing plus the designer of everything digital. Look to him for 24/7 pop culture nonsense, product recommendations and self-affirming mantras. He goes to therapy and won’t let you forget it.
- Sara Robertson: the coordinator of chaos wrangling all of the ever-growing I & I task lists and dream goals. Sara is going to share tons of cannabis info because she is a natural born teacher we all need to be grateful for.
- Angela Driscoll: the I & I money manager, accountant and tax expert for I & I plus the young, cool gen-z friend we all want. Ang will share BTS of cannabis finance, personal finance and maybe even the secret to how she became a land baroness.
- Shaun Leonard: strategy and sales are the name of Shaun’s game and he is also an impressively advanced yogi. Shaun spent years studying yoga in India and is always happy to share ancient knowledge and wisdom he has gained along the way.
Connect With Us.
22 Birch St.
Open for Yoga Classes
and I & I Events